Saturday, June 9, 2012

Anchorman 2

That's right, it's finally coming: a sequel to Anchorman. The promo hit the web earlier this week and by now you've probably seen it/heard of it, but I had to talk about this. No plot is actually revealed, it's just the four main characters from the first movie saying strange comedic stuff wearing '70s clothes. This has apparently been burning in development hell for years now, and I don't know when it comes out, but it probably not anytime soon with Will Ferrel and Steve Carrel both busy with other movies. I've got high hopes for the sequel, but I won't be expecting something to top Ricky Bobby (can anything top that?). Whether or not Christina Applegate will be in it is unknown presently. Whatever the case is, I'm looking forward to this movie. Stay classy, internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you like, just no profanity or personal attacks