Friday, June 8, 2012

Arrow Extended Trailer Review

The latest, longest, and best trailer for the CW's upcoming series Arrow, based on the Green Arrow comics, has surfaced.



This trailer gives us way more information about the show. It basically looks like it's supposed to be an action movie in TV show form, which I know I'd enjoy, mixed in with classic comic book mythos, which I also enjoy. I think Stephen Amell is a good choice for Arrow, and he's saying the lines well, save for the corny voiceover monologue. Heck, Katie Cassidy might even be able to redeem herself for her performance in Supernatural season three, because Laurel Lance, unlike Ruby, seems like a good character for her. The premise is cool, it looks like a potential serial (woo!), and I'm looking forward to this. Arrow airs wednesdays at 8 PM this fall on the CW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you like, just no profanity or personal attacks