Friday, June 1, 2012

On Screen Reviews TV Hall of Fame Nominees: June 2012

Okay, so it's the beginning of the month, so it's time to put out this month's nominees for the TV Hall of Fame. What will join Fresh Prince of Bel Air in the hall?

So, the criteria for nomination is:
A. I have to like, obviously.
B. It has to have either already ended or, if it's still on, completed at least two seasons.

The way it works is you guys cast your votes in the comment section and I take them into account when making my final decision. If nobody votes, I'll probably just pull a name out of a hat.

And this month's nominees are:
1. Seinfeld
2. Chuck
3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
4. That 70s Show

So, cast your votes in the comment section below.

As always, be sure to comment, subscribe, check out my other posts, all that good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you like, just no profanity or personal attacks