Friday, June 1, 2012

On Screen Reviews Film Hall of Fame Nominees: June 2012

Okay, the start of a new month means it's time for this month's nominees for the Film Hall of Fame.
What will join 3:10 to Yuma in the hall?

So, the criteria for nomination is:
A. I have to like it
B. It has to have been out for at least one year. Sadly, that means I'll have to wait a few more months before nominating the Muppets.

The way it works is you guys vote on the nominees in the comment section and I take your opinions into account when making the final decision. If nobody votes, I'll probably just pull a name out of a hat or something.

And the nominees are:
1. Back to the Future
2. Jaws
3. True Grit (remake)
4. The Dark Knight

So, those are the nominees, cast your votes in the comment section.

As always, be sure to comment, subscribe, check out my other posts, all that good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you like, just no profanity or personal attacks