Thursday, June 28, 2012

Total Recall Trailer #2 Review

Okay, so the second trailer for the upcoming remake of Total Recall has hit the web, so it's time for my take. Not to worry, this trailer would make Arnold himself say "I approve". You know, just all Austrian-ish.

New Info:
This trailer is, for the most part, is the same as the first one but better. The only major differences is that this one puts more emphasis on the identity crisis and "what is real" aspects of the movie, and I appreciated that. And it shows that the dated Matrix style action sequence in the first trailer will be limited (Thank God).

The Good:
This is a great trailer. Just how it is. It gives us the idea that action is gonna be wicked intense and constant, but at the same time the movie is going to try and engage us mentally with the mind-bending aspects. I still haven't seen the original movie (sorry), so I'm still without a point of reference. Overall, I'm really looking forward to this movie and have high hopes for it.

The Bad:
My biggest fear is that, since it comes out in August, most folks are going to either miss it or just skip it.  That and the fact that the Matrix-slow-motion fight thing is going to be in the movie (seriously, get with the times) are my only beefs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you like, just no profanity or personal attacks