Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Few Announcements

Alright, folks, this post says exactly what it says on the tin.

First and foremost, I am gonna be a bit late with my Dark Knight Rises review. There is no way I'll even be able to get tickets for Friday or midnight on Thursday. The earliest I can see it is Saturday afternoon, so expect a review sometime later that day. I also plan on finally putting out my own Top 10 Comic Book Movies list Sunday.

I also need to say that I do not plan on reviewing any of the old Burton or Schumacher Batman movies before TDKR, so if you were hoping I would, then I'm gonna have to burst your bubble. I've only even seen one of the original four Batman films (Batman 1989, if you're wondering), and I can't say I liked it very much.

Lastly, I have finally fixed the comment section. Now, ANYONE can comment, i.e., you don't have to be a subscriber (but you can subscribe if you want).

That's it, and be sure to check out my other posts, comment, subscribe, all that good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you like, just no profanity or personal attacks