Sunday, July 1, 2012

June Recap

Happy July, everyone. The first of a new month means it's time to recap the events here at OSR for last month.

On the Tube:
The second season got off to a strong start with three highly entertaining episodes airing in June.

Showcase's time travel adventure has been a tad inconsistent over June, but when it was good, it was good.

The fifth season of the web comedy series the Guild proved to be one of the best yet.

I also dug into a few ended shows in June, including Lost and Battlestar Galactica.

At the Movies:
Sadly, I was not able to get to a theater in June (everything I wanted to see was rated R and I'm 15)

I did do reviews for Superman: the Movie and the first two of Sam Raimi's Spiderman films.

Hall of Fame:

June saw the NBC series Chuck and the hit film Jaws inducted into the Hall of Fame.ha

That's it for June, folks. Let's see what July will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you like, just no profanity or personal attacks