Friday, August 24, 2012

New Rating System

Hey everybody, just a heads up about something; I've decided I wanna spice up my reviews a little bit, you know, make them a bit more fun, so I've created a new ratings system.

A little not though, the rating system will only apply to movie reviews. For TV show reviews, I'll still be doing the percentage ratings. But for movies, we get these.

We'll go from worst to best rank:

It Can Go Die In A Hole: ex.: Transformers 2 Can Go Die In A Hole.

It Didn't Suck, But Do Not Pay To See It: ex. Apollo 18 Didn't Suck, But Do Not Pay To See It.

It's a Fun Way to Kill a Few Hours: ex. Total Recall 2012 Is a Fun Way to Kill a Few Hours.

It's A Movie Night Classic: ex. Cloverfield is a Movie Night Classic.

I Saw it, and There Was Much Rejoicing: ex. I Saw Inception, and There Was Much Rejoicing!

So, that's the new movie rating system. What'd you think of it? Comment below, let me know!

As always, comment, subscribe, check out my other posts, all that good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you like, just no profanity or personal attacks