Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Quick Announcement

Okay, so I have a new plan regarding TV reviews: for certain shows, I'll only be reviewing certain episodes, namely the season premier, season finale, and any episodes in between that I deem "significant". Take last night's Warehouse 13 as an example: it was really good (we got to see the birth of an artifact, how awesome is that!), but nothing of huge importance actually happened. If you're wondering why I'm doing this, it's really the only way I can keep my work load manageable in the coming months. Some of you might be upset because this basically means less reviews, and I haven't really put too many out this month (August is a dry month for movies and TV, I'm sorry), but it is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you like, just no profanity or personal attacks