Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Amazing Spider Man final trailer review

Okay, so I'm still debating whether or not I'm gonna make these trailer reviews a regular thing, but either way, I gotta review this one. So, the 3rd and final trailer for the amazing spider has hit youtube, and I gotta say it's pretty cool. Now, between the Avengers and Dark Knight Rises, it's easy to forget about Peter Parker, but I won't because I love spider man, and this trailer is reminder that you do to.

New Info: The trailer directly states that what happened to Peter's mom and dad will play a major role in the movie, which fits because Doctor Connors/The Lizard is the bad guy. Also, Spiderman being wanted by the police as a vigilante in this movie will play an important role, unlike in the Sam Raimi movies, where it was just kinda awkwardly skated around.

The Good: You've mostly got some more of the same here: Spidey kicks some ass and does some wise cracking, which I'm very happy about. You've also got the Lizard tearing stuff apart, and the Lizard looks great here. Plus, you've got Emma Stone being ridiculously attractive in that way only she seems to be capable of and some more plot details. Looks we got some bio warfare on our hands, ladies and gents. This was absolutely a great trailer, and between this and the second one, I am way more on board with this movie than I was not even a year ago.

The Bad: I got nothing. Wait, no I don't. Wait, yeah I do. Wait, what the hell am I even saying? Wait, does this even make sense? WHAT?!

Predictions: My main prediction: this movie will kick ass! Also, Gwen Stacy will live through the movie but will probably die in the sequel, in which mister shadowy man who was talking to Dr. Connors again. Uncle Ben will almost definitely die in this movie (Poor Martin Sheen.) As for the Lizard's fait, my guess is Doctor Connors realizes what he's become and does himself in because Peter refuses to kill him.

Be sure to comment, subscribe, and check out my other posts!


Trailer anyone?



5 comments:

  1. when i first heard of this film was going to be dark i got flash backs from spider man 3 but seeing this trailer i was glad to see spidy wise cracking which is my favorite part of his character

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you should make these trailer reviews regular but not for every trailer that comes out i think what you should do is do it for a summer movie or a movie your looking forward too and do all the debates cuz i love debates

    ReplyDelete

Say what you like, just no profanity or personal attacks