Saturday, May 12, 2012

Grimm Season Finale Predictions

So, the first season of NBC's surprise hit supernatural drama Grimm comes to a close next week. We already know the show's been renewed for a second season, so we don't have to worry about this being the series finale. It's time for my take.

What We Already Know: The episode centers around the resurfacing of the 3 coins previously seen in episode 13. At the same time, an enigmatic woman in black arrives in town, and the episode is aptly titled "The Woman In Black."

Predictions: I think the writers are going to incorporate the resistance group into the episode. It's a cool storyline, and it seems to have gone over well with fans, so I've funny feeling it'll show up. The possibility of more Reapers is also in the air. I think we'll finally find out just WHAT Captain Renard is and what his true agenda is, and he'll probably want those coins, as will the woman in black and Renard's royal family. There should be at least one epic fight scene. Last episode ended with a bit of a cliffhanger, and I think that either Juliette, Hank, or both are going to find out the truth about Nick. I also think one of them will get killed off. If you're thinking "No way" right now, this is David Greenwalt we're talking about here people! He offed a character in Angel after 9 episodes (yes, I'm talking about Doyle) for God's sake! With season 2 confirmed, I'm hoping they'll go for a cliffhanger/ambiguous ending that changes the game for next season. Overall, I've got high hopes for the finale.

So, what do you want to see in the season finale? Leave your answer in the comment section.

Be Sure to Comment, Subscribe, and Check Out My Other Posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you like, just no profanity or personal attacks