Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Summer Movie Preview

Alright, so with the Avengers out now, the summer movie season has begun! It's time I tell you about what movies that I know right now I'll be covering.

The Amazing Spider Man: This one's pretty obvious, I'd say. By now, you most likely know what this is about, but if you don't, it's a Spider Man origin story that focuses on Peter Parker's parents, with the Lizard as it's villain. Spider Man is my favorite super hero, has been since I was like four, so I'm excited.

The Dark Knight Rises: Do I even need to explain?

Prometheus: Ridley's Scott's sort of prequel to his hit sci fi/horror movie Alien. I love Alien, so I'm really looking forward to this.

Men in Black 3: Men in Black does the time travel thing, Josh Brolin does an impression/parody of Tommy Lee Jones. An absurd amount of money will be made.

The Bourne Legacy: Jeremy Renner fills in for Mr. Damon in what we're all hoping will the next great spy thriller. Renner seems to be in a lot of movies I've seen lately in supporting roles, so now that he's getting his own movie, I'd have to see it even if it didn't look incredibly awesome. The real question now is "can Renner kill someone with a pen?"

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter: Say what you want about it based on the title, as a fan of the book and someone who thinks the trailer looks awesome, I'm looking forward to what might be the most self explanatory title in quite some time.

Total Recall: Gotta see the original first, but this looks pretty good. It's basically one of those "what is real?" type deals.

The Campaign: It's time for the next great Will Ferrel film, folks. This time, we take a John Stewart style look at politics.

So, those are the movies I'm looking forward to this summer. I might not get to see all of them over the summer, so you  Either way, there seems to be good stuff in the near future.

Be sure to comment, subscribe, and check out my other posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you like, just no profanity or personal attacks